Friday, November 11, 2011

What is the best type of men's adidas running shoes?

Adistars, microbounces, super bounces, supernovas? I would be running on bumpy surfaces, sometimes just plain cement, and in forest. What do you think the best type of adidas running shoes are for men?|||If I had to run in Adidas' I would run in the Adidas A1's. They're expensive and hard to find but it would be cool to run in a shoe that has a computer chip making like 20'000 calculations/second or whatever it is. Other than that, Adidas is basically turning into a soccer company so it might be hard to find a good running shoe.|||Not, quite sure. Honestly, I would probably go with Asics or Mizunos. If you are running different types of surfaces, you might try more of a trail running shoe, the have a little bit more aggressive tread which might help. I know Asics makes several of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment