Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How do New Balance shoes fit compared to other brands? Like adidas or Nike?

How do New Balance shoes fit compared to other brands? Like adidas or Nike? I am buying a pair online and have owned a pair in the past. Can you help? Do they fit to regular sizes?|||I think they are the best. Very comfortable and roomy. Made to last also. They are sized the same as all the other so you should not have any issues. :)|||I swear by New Balance!! They are available in wider widths, too, if this is important for you. My job requires I stand/walk on concrete floors most of the day, and New Balance gives me the support/comfort I need. Most of my coworkers recommend the same. I find them true to size.|||Really comfortable and to size. There is alot of room for your feet, they arn't squished together. I would rather wear new balance than adidas, but would take some Air Forces over both of then.|||coming and go further to choose.





website: http://www.e-shoesweb.com





E-mail: e-shoesweb2@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment