Friday, November 18, 2011

Are adidas and footjoy golf shoes sized about the same or is one bigger than the other as far as size go's?

I know that nike shoes run small. I wear an 11 in nike and a 10.5 in footjoy. I just need to know how adidas golf shoes size up. Thanks to anyone who answers.|||Footjoy are the most true fitting golf shoe and most run smaller than it such as Nike and Adidas. So i would say an 11 in Adidas would fit you just fine|||Each manufacturer has its own set of " lasts " from which the manufacturing models are made. One shoe marked a particular size may vary from another maker's shoe designated with the same size.It is possible that 2 brands of size 10D will fit differently. So when purchasing golf shoes, buy whatever fits and feels comfortable.. Fit is more important than name.|||I just went to my local Golf Universe a couple days ago to try on new golf shoes, and tried on just about every pair they had.





I found that Footjoy shoes ran a half-size small (I had to wear a 10.5), and the heel tends to be low. I often found it rubbing the back of my achilles.





The Adidas shoes ran true to size, and were much more comfortable on my feet.





Your best bet is to go try shoes on for yourself, since no one's feet are exactly the same.


Hope this helps!|||Adidas seem to have that small and narrow thing going on like Nike. I have always been a fan of Foot Joy. FJ come in widths that make any size comfortable. I do want to check out the Eccos that Freddy is wearing of late. Over the years since the banning of steel spikes (which were very uncomfortable), the golf shoe has changed dramatically. I use to sell golf foot apparel for Golf Galaxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment