Friday, November 18, 2011

What do you think about the Adidas Barricade II for women?

I play tennis a lot and I heard that the Adidas Barricade II are pretty durable. I need to know if it's very durable for women as well. If you don't think it's good what other durable shoes do you recommend. I need a shoe that will last pretty long.|||My niece really liked the Barricade II, and she is a collegiate player. Its also one of my favorite shoes. It is very durable and is very comfortable. They still make them and not the III's or IV's for good reason. They are still very popular, and are great shoes.|||I don't know about the Barricade II for Women, but I used to have the Mens. It is pretty comfy and durable. Plus, the little buckle comes off, and you can get a brand new pair of shoes for free, since that is not supposed to happen, even though it's happened to everyone I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment