Friday, November 18, 2011

Where can I find instructions for Adidas and Nike watches?

I bought an Adidas sport watch and a Nike triax swift digital LX watch on ebay, and neither came with instructions! An online search turned up nothing. Neither of their websites were any help. Clicking on Nike's help e-mail pulled up CompuServe (!!!), which I don't have. (Does anyone anymore?) Pushing buttons on the watches resulted in random changes. I bought these because they have the functions that I want, but until I get them to work, they're worthless.|||i purchased several adidas watches from the fossil outlet store, where can I get the instructions


Thanks|||How can this be the "best answer" when it isn't an answer? It's simply the same question I asked, slightly rephrased. I still don't have an answer to my question!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment