Friday, November 18, 2011

How do I keep my WHITE Adidas Originals shoes white/clean?

I just got my white(with black stripes) Adidas originals shoes yesterday at Footlocker and I would like to keep them clean/white. I have two pairs of laces (black and white) for the shoe and I'll switch them every now and then, but I'll wash the white laces in the laundry more often than the black. I don't need to worry about the laces, just the shoes.


(the picture is my avatar pic)|||The Magic Clean Magic Eraser works miracles, all you need is to add water and wipe the stains away!|||it looks like they're the kind of smooth plastic material. i would use a soft scrub brush, and some mild soap and rinse them down every night with a good scrubbing.|||You can use a Mr. Clean Magic eraser on them|||oxy clean on them would be good just spray sum on a washcloth or somthing

No comments:

Post a Comment