Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What does Nicki Minaj say in the song Adidas?

I can't find good lyrics online for the Adidas remix, and I can't quite understand all of what Nicki Minaj says, from about 1:55 to 2:22.





I got, "Okay I get it, let me think, I guess it's my turn"


and "Maybe it's time to put this p*ssy on your sideburns"





Can someone help me from there? Thanks.|||okay i get it lemme think i guess its my turn


maybe its time to put this p***y on your sideburns


he say im bad , he prolly right


he pressin me like buttondowns on a friday night


im so pretty like, we on peddle bike


he on my lil skurnch, he on my ankle whites


he say nicki dont stop you the bestest


and i just be coming off the top as fastest|||NOOO HUN THAT SONG ISNT CALLED ADIDAS REMIX ITS CALLED BED ROCK AND HER PART IS MY FAVORITE PART OUTTA THE WHOLE SONG

Report Abuse


|||yup

Report Abuse


|||lol kenzie, thats not adidas...that song is called "Bredrock" by young money...so just go on google and look up "bedrock lyrics young money" on google and go from there....





i hope i helped somewhat :) god bless

No comments:

Post a Comment