Friday, November 11, 2011

How to clean the rubber shell toe of Adidas Superstars II?

How would I go about whitening spots on the rubber shell toe of my Adidas Superstars II? One of my shell toes has a little patch of rubber that is slightly off-white and I would like to know how to restore it to it's original bright white color. Thank you.|||Magic Eraser.. it's in the cleaning products isle at the store, it has Mr. Clean on it... that's the BESTEST thing to use on your shoes... and it's gentle and safe too.|||I just wasnted to add that I just tried the magic eraser on my toddler sons adidas - the toe inparticular - and they are now sparkling white ! The magic eraser was amazing !! Cleaning the shoes tore the eraser apart but the shoes are sparkling ! Thanks for the suggestion !

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment