Friday, November 11, 2011

Where is it that I can find an adidas football visor for my helmet?

I have been looking for one of these things forever, and I can't find one. Adidas is my main brand and I want a visor for next year.|||Adidas does not make visors for football helmets...


http://www.sportsdepot.com/footballeyesh鈥?/a>


only nike, oakley and under armour.|||actually they do if you ever watched college football u probably dont play d1 kid notre dame and all the other adidas college teams have adidas visors

Report Abuse


|||Stick with Oakely, they make visors for almost all helmets and are the premiere brand.





You can buy the direct, or ask your coach to get one for you from your Riddell rep. Stick with the CLEAR though, those are the only visors approved for NFSHS play.|||Your main brand, eh, and you can't find Adidas equipment anywhere?|||Make sure you get a tinted one.

No comments:

Post a Comment