Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What are those new Adidas shoes called, claims to tone your butt?

There's these new shoes for women from Adidas that claims to tone your butt and thighs. I keep forgetting what they're called. I keep thinking it's called End Zone or something similar to that name. There's a commercial for it where there's this women advertising the shoe and the cameraman keeps zooming into her butt. What are these shoes called?|||thats the comercial for reebok easytone shoes





im not sure if adidas makes shoes that do that|||I can't find shoes like that by Adidas anywhere. I know that Reebok makes one called Easy Tone.


Here is the commercial I think you are talking about and they are for the Reebok Easy Tone.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seysNzaCE鈥?/a>





Hope I've helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment