Friday, November 18, 2011

Where can I find replacement studs for my Adidas Regulate IV rugby cleats?

I bought the Adidas regulate IV cleats and they come with 8 18mm screw-in studs. These are great for soft ground, but I want some shorter (12-14mm) studs for hard ground. What replacement studs will work with these cleats?|||Any brand of rugby studs should fit into Adidas rugby cleats, except for the Canterbury ones. I don't think Adidas rugby boots have studs specially made for them so you shouldn't have a problem looking for replacement studs. Take your boots to a local rugby store and try a set of studs from a different brand. It should be able to get screwed in. I'm not too sure about this but it's worth a try.





If you find out that Adidas uses special tailor-made studs for only their own rugby boots, go to the one of their local outlets and check with them.





If neither helps, I recommend this website:


http://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/





You may not want to purchase anything online but it's probably the best online rugby store, trustable and extremely affordable. I'm going to order a pair Adidas Flanker IV's (similar to the Regulates) from them soon. Overseas delivery takes only 2 weeks. You can find almost anything there from replica jerseys to rugby gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment