Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can i wear a tunic with adidas striped pants?

I am pregnant and going to spend a day at my friend's place. I am gonna dress up casual, and I feel so much comfortable in my adidas pants. I wanted to wear a t shirt with that, but i cant wear those tshirts anymore :( they are tooo tight. I have a nice tunic top, one in brown and one in green. How would it look to wear those indian tunics wiht that?|||sure. your pregnant, you can where anything ;)|||Welcome to http://www.9kshoe.com/, wholesale cheap Jordan, china Nike factory Jordan wholesale, Prada shoes, D%26amp;G, Gucci shoes, Chanel shoes wholesale, timberland boots, Australia UGG boots, BAPE hoodies, BBC hoodies, EVISU hoodies, LRG hoodies, polo hoodies, ED hardy hoodies, timberland shoes, Gucci bags, Chloe bags, juicy bag, coach bag, FEDI bag, Chanel bag, red monkey jeans, BAPE jeans, EVISU jeans, BBC jeans, seven jeans, D%26amp;G jeans, antik jeans, LRG jeans, Gucci jeans, Akademikes jeans, LV bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment