Friday, November 11, 2011

Where can you get the official Cavaliers Adidas basketball warm up jacket that Lebron wears on bench?

Its has the old school adidas logo as the zipper. They always wear them when on the bench... Do they have them for other teams like LA or Boston with the official adidas zipper? I really like the design|||It actually says "football fanatics" - but it's got official gear from all sports...(when I found it it was under teamfanshop.com)





but here's the link to NBA jackets...


http://www.footballfanatics.com/NBA_Jack鈼?/a>


(www.footballfanatics.com/NBA_Jackets)





If that's not it I'd try: www.nbastore.com|||I would imagine either the Cavs or the Adidas website would be happy to sell you one, quite reasonably too.|||http://getinnanswers.angs.com.au


A very informative website, kindly stay a minute in website and enter you email address for getting your answer.|||lebrons laundry room|||I can't find it either, or the whole suit.





I saw it and thought it was dope. I wanted to see other teams, so I started looking around. I came across some adidas jackets. Then I started looking for THAT jacket specifically as a reference just to get a style name (I guess?) and I can't find it anywhere. Not NBA.com, adidas.com, or anywhere else I've looked. Maybe they don't make those suits for us regular folk.

No comments:

Post a Comment