Friday, November 11, 2011

Whats the difference between Adidas Microbounce and Megabounce? How good are they?

Whats the difference between The adidas megabounce and the microbounce shoes? I dont see much of a difference but i want some kind of bounce shoes. Which do you prefer and how good are the two?|||Okay, here you go. The Adidas Megabounce and Microbounce do look alike. The difference is that the Microbounce has smaller 'shox' and the Megabounce has 'shox' about twice the size of the Microbounce. I love the look of them and actually want to purchase the Megabounce, BUT not for running. Adidas's Micro and Mega bounce are very cool looking (like Nike Shox for example), however they are not good for running. Since they are so high up they are very unstable. Go ahead and purchase them, I just wouldn't reccomend them for running, more for wearing casualy. If you are looking for a good running shoe I would reccomend Asics. Do what you want to do, good luck.|||I run in Asics and they are very comfortable, they are my favortie type of running shoe. I run with the Asics Kayneo they are cushioned, durable, stable, and comfortable.

Report Abuse


|||I prefer you to buy Megabounce...This shoes is good for running and also had a good look.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment