Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How can I clean my adidas stan smith shoes? Can i wash them?

I think this happens to everyone: shoes stink after a long summer vacation.


I heard that washing shoes can remove their odor. I would try this but I'm afraid this might damage the material. I once had these leather shoes that got wet by accident and they just started deteriorating since then. The shoes justfell apart! I know that the adidas are a different story but still I'm afraid this happens to them.





Are there any other ways to clean them and remove the odor?





Please answer only if you have actually tried this.|||If you are just wanting to get rid of the odor you can pour vinegar into the souls of the shoes. Then let them dry outside or on a register. I have done this %26amp; it works. Hope this helps.|||it would not be wise to wash your shoes in the washer. i washed mine in the washer and the shoe shrunk. try getting some odor remover, and another idea (i've tried it and it works) when you first get some tennis shoes put baby powder in them to prevent odor.|||yes, i wash all shoes..

No comments:

Post a Comment