Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Does anyone know where you can get Adidas gymnastics leotards?

Shawn and Nastia have them and I think they're really pretty. I don't know where to buy them though. I've always just bought my leotards from my gym, but they don't have any Adidas. And all the girls on my team really want them too, but we don't know how we can get them. Does anybody have any ideas?|||http://www.gk-elitesportswear.com/CGI-BI鈥?/a>


Shawn Johnson created a line for Adidas. You can order a catalog here.|||nastia is a gymnastics name thats what kind off name it is.what kind of name is kathleen huh so what now.yeah just google it thats the best thang so talk to yoll later bye








love,gymmnkey

Report Abuse


|||Do not know if there is no





http://www.dunk51.com/index.asp|||Well, I don't know very much about gymnastics leotard, but addidas has leggings-type athletic bottoms. I just got a pair, but I use them for running. I got mine at Winners for $20|||Yeah! Just go to discountdance.com. They have so many clothing selections for gymnastics, ballet, jazz, pretty much anything including dance and gymnastics!|||Yellow Book, under dance clothes. Have 4 listings in the yellow book for my area. Or Google Adidas, be resourceful, think!


Don't know Shawn and Nastia, but,ummm, what kinda name is "Nastia"??

No comments:

Post a Comment